Baltimore, MD - Apr. 30, 2023  - In broad daylight, cell phone video captured a large fight involving youth near Mondawmin Mall Thursday after another social media post called for a ”Mondawmin Link Up” this Friday.

It’s the latest incident as the city struggles to find solutions to its juvenile crime crisis.

Earlier this month, there were two youth gathering instances at the Inner Harbor. At one of those, a crowd of more than 200 youths - several of them seen running in all directions after the gunfire.

Jason Johnson, a former deputy commissioner of the Baltimore Police Department. said without consequence youth violence will continue.

“There has to be some accountability. There has to be a correction in behavior. If the kid is not getting it at home it has to come from somewhere. We’ll just see a continued increase in youth violence,” he said.... Read More: FOX45