In response to a distressing incident involving a 7-year-old boy, Dovid Aryeh ben Bracha, who choked on a piece of candy, the manufacturer has issued a recall according to Matzav. The candy's internal white ball unexpectedly detached and was swallowed by Dovid Aryeh, leading to choking and requiring emergency surgery to extract it from his lungs. The boy is currently in stable yet critical condition. The manufacturer of the Roller Dipper and Roller Ball candies has acknowledged the safety concern and urged retailers to remove these products from their shelves. Meanwhile, everyone is urged to daven for Dovid Aryeh's recovery and remain vigilant about product safety.