A recycling cage that collects plastic bottles fell on a five-year-old boy on Sunday in Petach Tikvah near a daycare and caused a partial amputation of the boy's finger. 

United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Yisroel Tzairi who was one of the first responders at the scene relayed: "When I arrived at the scene I was told by the staff that a large metal cage that is used to collect recyclable bottles fell on the boy's hand. Together with other EMS personnel from United Hatzalah's ambucycle unit, I treated the boy for his injury at the scene before he was transported to Tel HaShomer Hospital where the doctors will attempt to reattach the part of his finger that was amputated."