Baltimore, MD - Feb. 1, 2022 -Are you helplessly watching creeping inflation whenever you pay for a food order? US retailers say that -due to labor shortages and substantially higher shipping costs - prices have been increasing by 7% - 8% a month, on average, including beef and poultry. Are you wondering how much this inflation will affect your Passover food bill?
Join STAR-K TeleKosher Webinar host, Rabbi Zvi Goldberg, and STAR-K Kashrus Administrator Rabbi Boruch Beyer for an interactive kosher products webinar, “Saving Money on Kosher Food: Keeping Kosher in the Face of Inflation”, Thursday, February 3, 2022, 12 Noon ET, during which they will:
• discuss which products require certification and which do not
• help you navigate the world of kosher food, with the goal of saving you money
• answer your questions!
To submit questions:
• Email us prior to the program at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ask questions via chat during the show
The conference will run for about 45 minutes. You can join:
• Online: Live via the web. Register here
• By Phone: call 1-267-279-9000; pin to enter conference 421732818#
• Via Clickwebinar App Event ID: 272-663-623
You can always watch later! Classes are archived at www.star-k.org/videos and on Vimeo https://vimeo.com/channels/721503
Click here to register